There are some commands which are not used very often but are pretty useful anyways.
These are listed here.
Commands which display general information about specific stuff.
- To get a more-compressed list of commands, use
- To check if the bot is online, or if it responds in general, do
- In order to get the invite-link once more, do
- To check the current voice-connections, servers, users and much more, do
- To check the usage of all clusters, as well as the cluster your server is on, use
- To check the usage of Vexera’s voice-nodes, use
- To check if Vexera currently has any offline voice-nodes, clusters or shards, use
You have some premium info commands too:
- You can get more info about premium by using
- To check the currenly set premium messages or set your own, do
+donators [Text]. Your text will be displayed on top if your pledge on Patreon is higher than the ones displayed.
- To transfer your Patreon subscription to another user, do
- To check yours or another user’s premium status, do
- Have you won a premium key? You can redeem it by using
There are some commands which can be pretty helpful sometimes.
You can check the amount of users a user has invited using invites which are still active.
Invites which have been deleted are not included in this value. To use the command, do
To get some useful information about a user, do
To get the same, but for the server, do
Want a fast answer to a question? Wolfram is for you!
Wolfram can tell you nearly everything you want to know, try out some stuff like
+wolfram sqrt(9) or
+wolfram capital of canada.
Want to get your own Vexera-logo? We have an API for that!
To create it, you would have to run this command:
+logo "<Title>" "<Description>".
For you to understand it easier, here’s an example:
+logo "Vexera" "is awesome"!
To check the currently leading bots of Discord by the servercount, do
This will use Carbonitex as the source.